Phosphatidylcholine 90 softgels
Phospholipid-bound choline to support cellular function, cognitive function and liver health.*
• Soy-free, GMO-free, sunflower-derived phosphatidylcholine.
• Major source of methyl groups to promote healthy methylation, particularly for individuals with MTHFR or PEMT genetic variations*
• Acts as a precursor for phospholipids and acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter involved in attention, memory, and neuromuscular function*
• Supports fat metabolism in the liver to promote energy production*
• Provides choline source for pregnancy to support infant cognitive development*
Serving Size: 2 SoftGel
Servings Per Container: 45
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 1.5 g 2%
Total Phosphatidylcholine 550 mg
gelatin capsule (gelatin), glycerin, water, carob, sunflower lecithin, medium-chain triglycerides
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules daily, with a meal.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.