- Vitamins and Minerals
- Nutrient 950 w/Iron - 180 capsules
Nutrient 950 w/Iron - 180 capsules
This popular multivitamin contains all the necessary vitamins and nutrients for general health, in their most bioavailable forms. This version contains iron as well, making it appropriate for women of child bearing age, but not for men.
Recommendations: As a dietary supplement, take 3 capsules, 1–2 times daily, with meals.
Gluten-free, Non-GMO & Hypoallergenic
Warning: If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Amount per 3 capsules:
Vitamin A (as beta carotene) 2250 mcg 250%
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 500 mg 556%
Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) (D3) (400 IU) 10 mcg 50%
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate) 134 mg 893%
Thiamin (as thiamin HCI) (B1) 50 mg 4167%
Riboflavin (as vitamin B2 and 28% riboflavin 5' phosphate (activated B2) 34.75 mg 2673%
Niacin (as niacinamide and 42% inositol hexaniacinate) 86 mg 538%
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl and 39% pyridoxal 5’ phosphate (activated B6)) 20.5 mg 1206%
Folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF) 667 mcg DFE (400 mcg L-5-MTHF) 167%
Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 500 mcg 20833%
Biotin 400 mcg 1333%
Pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5) 200 mg 4000%
Calcium (as calcium citrate) 150 mg 12%
Iron (as iron glycinate) 5 mg 28%
Iodine (as potassium iodide) 100 mcg 67%
Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) 100 mg 24%
Zinc (as zinc picolinate )12.5 mg 114%
Selenium (as selenomethionine) 100 mcg 182%
Copper (as copper glycinate )1 mg 111%
Manganese (as manganese aspartate) 2.5 mg 109%
Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) 100 mcg 286%
Molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate) 50 mcg 111%
Potassium (as potassium aspartate) 49.5 mg 1%
Boron (as boron glycinate) 1 mg
Vanadium (as vanadium aspartate) 100 mcg
Proprietary mixed carotenoid blend (as lutein, lycopene, zeaxanthin) 425 mcg
Vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), Ascorbyl palmitate
Amount Per Serving
six vegetarian capsules contain:
- vitamin A (as beta carotene)15,000 i.u.
- vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)1,000 mg.
- vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)(D3)800 i.u.
- vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate)400 i.u.
- thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (B1)100 mg.
- riboflavin (vitamin B2)50 mg.
- niacin (as niacinamide)100 mg.
- vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)25 mg.
- folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF)800 mcg.
- vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)1,000 mcg.
- biotin800 mcg.
- pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5)400 mg.
- calcium (as calcium citrate)300 mg.
- iron (as iron glycinate)10 mg.
- iodine (as potassium iodide)200 mcg.
- magnesium (as magnesium citrate)200 mg.
- zinc (as zinc picolinate)25 mg.
- selenium (as selenomethionine)200 mcg.
- copper (as copper glycinate)2 mg.
- manganese (as manganese aspartate)5 mg.
- chromium (as chromium polynicotinate)200 mcg.
- molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate)100 mcg.
- potassium (as potassium aspartate)99 mg.
- boron (as boron glycinate)2 mg.
- vanadium (as vanadium aspartate)200 mcg.
- inositol hexaniacinate90 mg.
- riboflavin 5'phosphate (activated B2)25 mg.
- pyridoxal 5' phosphate (activated B6)25 mg.
- mixed carotenoids (as lutein, lycopene, zeaxanthin)850 mcg.
- other ingredients: ascorbyl palmitate, vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
- WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
- 4–6 capsules daily, in divided doses, with meals.